Thursday, May 31, 2012

All Hands on Deck COMPLETE!

It may seem like forever ago (or maybe just to me) when I first shared that we were getting our deck redone. But I'm happy to report it's all finished!! My wonderful friend did a fabulous job repairing the issues we had and putting down beautiful wood for us to admire this summer.

Here's a look at the before, just to jog your memory...





And here is the final result....








I'm excited to start using this deck with summer parties with family and friends. We need to do a little bit of landscaping and maybe buy some additional seating for those friends' bottoms but I'm just so glad it looks 100% better (plus issues are fixed). :) Yay for summer!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh. I am loving your deck! WOW! It looks so much better- nice fix up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your deck makeover on notjustahousewife.net! Love it. I am sure you are really enjoying it this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a difference! I wish I had a deck...... :)I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing! I love the deck transformation! Thanks so much for inspiring me today! What did you use to make the wood shine?

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete