Thursday, May 17, 2012

Office Makeover Accessories

Now that Spring is here I'm ready to get organized. As I mentioned previously, the room that needs it most this year is the office. On our trip to iKEA a few weeks ago, we picked up some items to completely makeover our office but we aren't ready to start building yet (next couple of days we will tho!)....so I have started to take a stab at what I can do...assemble the accessories!

I'm really digging the color green this year in home decor. Specifically, an apple green seems to be making it's way in home decor accessories either in solid color or patterns.  So when it came to picking out accessories for the office, I knew I wanted to use this color to add an extra "pop". Have you ever bought stuff from iKea? It's super easy to assemble; I mean if I can do it, ANYONE can do it! We bought two green magazine holders and  several storage boxes in various sizes.

Sealed nice and pretty

They started as flat boxes in sealed packages and with just a few simple steps turn into beautiful storage solutions for our office.


With the accessories all put together I'm really starting to see the final vision of the office. It's funny that sometimes it's the little things that make the whole thing come together. What's your favorite color for storage solutions?

Target has some really cute options in a beautiful blue that would be awesome for an office space. Maybe I should redo my cubicle at work!? ;)



2 comments:

  1. Love those boxes from Target! Check out my blog www.redcherries22.blogspot.com and soon I will post about my office makeover. Its nothing super special or fancy and I wish I had taken more "before" pictures but it is what it is I guess! Good luck with your office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacie-thanks for stopping by! Great chatting with you on the SNAPit Chat. :)I'll definitely be on the look out for your office makeover! Stay tuned for more pixs of my office's transformation. LOL

    ReplyDelete