Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Shot throughout the Years

I don't usually blog about work on here, mostly because I blog enough for work that I'd like to keep this blog pretty personal. But while assembling a little "welcome package" for my new hire, I had to search for my newest head shot for the team bios. I came across all of my head shots throughout the [almost] 5 years I've been with Dominion Enterprises. It was very funny, so I decided I had to share!!



Yup, I've been working with DE for almost 5 years and over that period of time I have collected some interesting photos to say the least. The stuffy head shots above aren't really "me" but the fun, goofy "out takes" below are SO me!!!


 







If you can't poke fun of yourself, who can you poke fun of! Do you have any funny photos you'd like to share? Tell me in the comment section below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment