Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

The day for giving thanks, spending quality time with family and feasting on yummy food is here!! To prepare for the excess food I'll be stuffing my face with, I did 4+ miles which will kick off the day with an extra bounce in my step (which could very well be a pulled muscle or cramp...LOL). After that, I did a solid hour of cleaning as I will be hosting Thanksgiving at my place this year and cooking! I'm very excited to have my parents over for dinner. It'll be nice for all of us to be together. To finish off the lovely dinner, I'm looking forward to eating my delicious pies (cran-raspberry and pumpkin cheesecake). :) YUM!

Tradition with my family is going around the dinner table and saying what you're grateful for. In addition to telling my family, I'll also tell the world. I am thankful for so many reasons this year. I am thankful for my husband, Ryan, who brings joy to my life each and every day. I am thankful for my dog Bailey who takes the good and the bad of everyone and still wants to be near you no matter what your 'baggage' may be. I am thankful for my and Ryan's family for all they have done to raise, support and teach us to be caring & honest people. I am thankful for my friends who are simply amazing people who challenge me to be a better person each day of knowing them. I am thankful for my job and thankful for my home. I am thankful for my health and thankful for LIFE!

With each passing day I take note that life is short and you've got to live it to its fullest. Tomorrow is not guaranteed, so don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today!  Have a happy & safe Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment