Thursday, November 18, 2010

Due Date Review

So I’m not sure if it’s because I’m married to Zach Galifianakis or what, but I LOVE Due Date. (The whole thing about being married to Zach Galifianakis is partly true. My husband, prior to shaving his beard, resembled him. In fact, that was an idea we had for his Halloween costume). But seriously, Due Date is a hilarious movie. Robert Downey Jr. plays a serious Peter Highman who is forced to hitch a ride with aspiring actor Ethan Tremblay (Zach Galifianakis) on a road trip in order to make it to his child’s birth on time.
The comical play off the serious Downey and the funny Galifianakis will have you rolling out of your seat with laughter. Phrases like “You better check yourself before you wreck yourself” or “Dad... You were like a father to me” along with Downey spitting in the dogs face just gives you a glimpse of the humor you’re dealing with.
Well, you tell me what you think…have you seen the movie? Would you give it a high score in the must see category?

No comments:

Post a Comment