Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of 2011 and I am pumped! I cannot believe how fast 2010 went by but it’s a thing of the past…now it’s 2011 baby and I’m looking forward to all the great things it’ll bring.
I’ve not really been able to give this a whole lot of thought, but I NEED to think about my resolutions for 2011. I had a couple spiritual ones that I made with my power hour group (a bible study group) that meets on Thursdays, but I don’t know that I created any others last year. I know that I need to knock off a few things on my 30 Before 30 List such as redoing one of our bathrooms (project for January), go on another tropical vacation (April), take a cooking class with Ryan (Christmas gift) and do a full marathon (crossing fingers). But we’ll see if I brainstorm any others….I’ll get back to yah on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment