Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Key West Trip

I am PUMPED to go to Key West this weekend! We have had this trip planned for several months and it’s finally here! Besides the terribly cold weather we’ll be escaping, I’m looking forward to seeing my grandparents and hanging out with family & the bestest friend a girl could ask for!
Warm weather!!!


On January 14th my grandparents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary! Can I just say ‘WOW!’ I mean that is awesome to hear, especially since I feel like the news is always flooded with information about celebrities breaking up, it’s nice to see that some marriages can last forever! I’m excited to not only see them but celebrate their love as they renew their vows on a beach in Key West. My grandfather has been planning the whole event, including a reception and wedding cake afterwards! I just love these two people so much and look forward to the memories.

My best friend and her husband are coming with us on this trip! We have planned another vacation later this spring to go to Jamaica, but this will be the first vacation we’ve taken together. I’m excited to hang out and explore the island with them. This will be Ryan and I’s third trip but their first. We’re renting a house together and I’m looking forward to spending quality time vacationing with these lovely people. I just smile thinking of the great memories we’ll be talking about for years to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment