Monday, January 16, 2012

Taste of Wine

Reading this title and seeing my previous post about a Night with My Bestie and you might think I partake in the wine beverage too much. Well, that's not the case. I do enjoy wine, very much so in fact. But what is the biggest gift giving holiday that just passed? Christmas!! That's right, this girl got TONS of wine for Christmas which leads to drinking it afterwards. Not a bad gig, I know. But just felt the need to explain.

So anywho, another Christmas gift I got was a little taste sampling box of various wines. I have to give a big KUDOS to my girlfriend Missy for locating this awesome present. Basically it's a box of little samples of wine. You rate the wines and you can send off (with a 20% coupon included) for your favorite bottle! Take a look:

The pretty details on the box

The cute little box they all came in!

All of the amazing stuff that comes in. A rate card, the samples & details on the
wine and winery.

All the various samples...going to enjoy this!

The sample I selected for the evening.
So as you can see I tried one sample and it was awesome. I felt so sophisticated picking out my selection, smelling the wine once open, swirling around in the glass once poured and trying the first sip. (Yes, I was a bit of a snob while drinking this. But the classy box dictated that behavior! LOL) And here's me enjoying my nice sample (picture taken by reluctant hubby):

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift! You'll have to let us know which one you choose.

    ReplyDelete