Monday, January 23, 2012

February Photo Challenge

I've seen a couple blogs that I follow, such as House of Smiths and Fat Mum Slim, post this challenge and it really seems like fun. But it requires a commitment to post everyday in the month of February. But, I think it might just be the kick in the pants I need to do something fun on my blog and make that commitment to myself and my New Year's resolutions!

So here it is, take a look:


and these are the details of what this challenge entails...

How to take part in February photo-a-day:

1. Using the list as inspiration, take a photo each day.
2. Share it on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #FEBphotoaday. You can also share on your blog or on Facebook ... or even keep the photos privately for yourself.
3. Check out other people's photos and like them or comment on them.

Note: The list is purely for inspiration, however you interpret the daily prompt is up to you. There are no hard and fast rules. For instance for day 22, if you don't officially 'work' and are a mum or looking for work - then show something that you consider to be work (or a chore perhaps). It doesn't have to be office stuff ... it's as loose as you want or need it to be. Just have fun and enjoy!

I'm excited about it and have confidence that I can see it through. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment