Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year. New Me. New Blog

I read this really great post the other day from Melissa at the Inspired Room titled 'What I learned About Blogging' and it really got me motivated to start blogging again. Truthfully, I'm not really sure why I stopped. I know I got crazy busy at work but you can always find time to jot a little something. I also had issues with my camera....the fact that I didn't have one! I know that doesn't seem like an issue, but I'm a very visual person. So no photos, no blog. lol.

Anywho, no more excuses. I'm back blogging again and I'm excited about it. It's a New Year, a new me and a new look to my blog! Do you like it?? I have lots to share given my hiatus. The first on the docket will be Christmas! Doesn't seem all that long ago (not last year for sure). ;) I had a terrific Christmas making memories with family and friends. How about you??

In the upcoming posts I will be detailing out my most awesomest gifts! They really do deserve their own individual posts...that's how awesome they are. I'm not materialistic (at all) but I really made out this year & would like to shout-it from the rooftops! So here's my promise to be back tomorrow with the first in my present series...see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment