Monday, September 10, 2012

Guest Bedroom Revamp

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my guest bedroom is desperately in need of a change. So with that, I took to Pinterest and pinned a couple images to get some ideas started.

I really want this room to be have a relaxing feeling. It's a space that my husband doesn't care about so I don't have to take his feedback into consideration (which is awesome) so I can do whatever I'd like. I'm giddy with excitement. ;)

So first I went to Lowe's, my home improvement store of choice, to pick out some paint samples. I want something like and airy, so I immediately went to the creams and light biege colors. I picked out Valspar Honeymilk as the main paint color for all the walls and Valspar Vanilla Steam for the stripes on the feature wall.

Here are a couple before photos of the room:




Now I'm geared up and ready to get this project going! ;)



And here are a couple after photos with all of the walls now a blank slate!




I'm actually very tired from painting two coats on all of those walls (negative with the husband not caring about the guest bedroom? I don't get his help. BOO!). So the stripes will be coming up soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment