Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fireplace Reno Complete


As I’ve mentioned in my previous blog “Bye-Bye Fireplace” Ryan and I were having work done to our house to get the ugly old fireplace out and finally be able to use that wall! After a week of renovations, the work is complete! Take a look at the changes…

Old Fireplace

NO fireplace! :)


With the placement of the television on the wall, we were able to rearrange the living room and really separate the two spaces (living and dinning areas). I am absolutely in love with the color (thank you Ryan) and am so happy with the results.
 
Next up? We are going to iKea this weekend to see about an entertainment unit. If we can’t locate anything, we’ll (I mean I’ll) be exploring the possibility of built-ins. :) Isn’t being a homeowner grand!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color choice! Did you find something at IKEA? We are trying to find just the right entertainment unit as well.

    ReplyDelete