Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yup, It’s that Kind of Day

Everyone knows I love my puppy! I mean, he’s the best…right! I’m serious when I state that my husband and I call each other “Mommy” and “Daddy” and talk for Bailey in conversations. Like I’ll say “Bailey, whatcha doin over there cutie?” To which Ryan will replay “Bailey says ‘Don’t you worry about that Mommy…mind your own business!’” That type stuff. It’s a hoot “mouthing-off” to one another through the dog; if you haven’t tried it, you should! I mean, who could stay mad at a cute puppy face. :)

Anywho, it always cracks me up when I see Bailey chillin’ on HIS recliner. (Yes, he has a seat dedicated to him. Bless his heart; he loves this old white/brown/grungy chair. I’m trying to get rid of it, but his father (aka my husband) is desperately afraid that it’ll make Bailey sad. So it stays….for now!)  So I see him relaxing, because he has such a stressful life, on his chair and had to snap a photo…



I mean his body and face just scream “it’s been a long one!” I’ve had those days when you’re like ‘leave me alone…I need to rest.’ But come on. He is just A-RIDICULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment