Monday, February 7, 2011

Let's Hear it For My Baby

I am so in love. I mean head over the fence and out of the park... and further than you could ever imagine kinda love and I feel like shouting it from the rooftops! Don't get me wrong, Ryan and I have our fair share of bickering spats and arguments, but majority of the time we just fit...perfectly. And I love it. Whenever I hear this song, I always think about him because the lyrics really make me think about our relationship.

Ryan is a quite man, someone who can't always express what he feels (or at least eloquently express it in words), but he shows it. Everyday in little ways, he shows me how much he loves and cares for me. And that's amazing. He's not rich, he can't really carry a tune (except for his annoying whistling) and his outfits sometimes leave something to be desired, but those are all fine by me.

I thank God every single night for blessing me with such a wonderful husband. For all our ups & downs, we have a love that continues to grow stronger with each passing day. I'm amazed that tomorrow we will have been together 8 years! I have NOT gotten tired of him yet...that's saying something! :) I love you babe!



No comments:

Post a Comment