Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wine Tasting Party

The highly anticipated day has come and gone! I'm so excited to share the wine tasting party that I've been telling you about. It started awhile ago when my friend and I decided to set a date, then I made the trip to Michaels & Total Wine, made the DIY wine sampling cards and we finally got to use them at our party this past weekend!

In addition to wine, each guest was responsible for bringing a dish. If you were responsible for red wine then you needed to bring something heavier and if you had white wine then you brought something lighter. I brought red, so I made little mini pigs in the blanket.  A staple at any party I'm throwing!




Here are some pictures of the festivities that took place:





And here are my filled out wine tasting cards. They worked perfectly and everyone complemented me on a job well done. YAY!




I had an absolute blast hanging out with these fine ladies. It was a lot of fun trying out different wines that I wouldn't have tried ordinarily. There is definitely conversation for the next one and who's place it'll be at. If you have a group of girlfriends, I'd recommend throwing an under/over party! Just make sure it's on a day where you don't have to work the next day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment