Thursday, June 28, 2012

Style Guide Goes Pink

I was feeling particularly stylish the other day and it appears that others took note. And as I posted about my orange outfit, when I pair vibrant summer type colors I want to post about it {especially when it's so well received}. :) So here it is....my pink style.


The shirt is from Talbots, the pants from Target and the nude pumps from Nine West.


I actually bought these pink capris a while ago with Ryan, but I wasn't sure how I felt about them. They were a little bright for me, so I was uneasy. But once I got this pink top from my mom {yes, my mom still buys me cute little outfits from time to time. LOVE YOU MOM!} I knew I was going to keep them. Paired together, these items rocked. Not gunna lie, I didn't feel like styling my hair so a side sweep and bun was voted best. But it worked with the cowneck top.

So what do you think? Digging the pink outfit? Talbots is a little outside my area of comfort zone so I was a little uncertain but the slightly more mature look suits me... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely digging it my dear, you look greattt!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you're so sweet Yvonne! I've got to step it up a notch working with you girly. You're always rocking some amazing outfits. ;)

      Delete