Sunday, April 1, 2012

Craft Show SCORE!

Two weeks ago I went to a craft show at the Virginia Beach Convention Center with my lovely husband, who came kicking and screaming, and my in-laws. There were several vendors that I found interesting, but one in particular that I really liked was the whimsical handmade button queen of One Delightful Button.

Not only was this entrepreneur, Kate, super friendly and sweet, but her table display was beautifully decorated with her earrings, necklaces and more! Here are some photos of the earrings I scored:

Here are my new FUN earrings. :)

Another angle

Her contact information!



Here is a photo of me rocking one of the awesome earrings...


How lovely.

As you can see, Kate is really talented and you won't be disappointed by the accessories she creates. I would totally recommend checking out her shopping and picking up a few things for summer! :)

Here are some other fun things I saw at the craft show:

Solid chocolate

Use mason jars filled with ice & waters to cool dip on top

Repurpose silverware for hangers

No comments:

Post a Comment