Monday, April 9, 2012

Dr. Seuss Party Alert

Is it wrong to want to throw a Dr. Seuss party or have one thrown for me? I love Dr. Seuss; I think it would be a fantastic nursery "theme" for a future baby Luce. His books are colorful and whimsical, exactly what I'd want my child's room to be. The things incorporated in this party would be amazing for a little nursery or a Dr. Seuss themed party of mine (cough, cough baby shower) in the future. Take a look...

Tablescape for the birthday party

I love the play on words

The Lorax trees made from Styrofoam glued with a feather boa
So what do you think? Wouldn't this theme be an awesome celebration for the future baby Luce? I know I would have fun assembling some of these items, and of course eating all the delicious goodies. :) YUM! 

You can see all the details and extra photos from this party over at Hostess with the Mostess and be sure to check out this awesome dessert table. This Esty shop has even more amazing Dr. Seuss party items: Modern Bebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment