Wednesday, September 7, 2011

If I Were Knocked Up

Okay, so before everyone sends me comments, Facebook messages, Tweets, emails or texts-I am NOT pregnant!!! But I do know some people who are (Congrats to all of them!) and as such I've thought about how I would tell people if I were knocked-up. I saw this photo on YoungHouseLove.com, which I pinned as a reference, which totally sparked my desire to do something like this when I tell Ryan.






So I googled "big brother dog shirts" to see what kind of options would be available if/when it comes time for me to be knocked up. And the selection is HILARIOUS!! Here a couple that would be great ideas, should you want to use  option:






These are from CafePress.com but I'm sure there are others out there. Just a neat little idea, if I say so myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment