Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Here's Day SEVEN of #FebPhotoADay Challenge

Buttons, buttons, buttons, buttons! (Meant to be said like Dori in 'Finding Nemo' when she says 'bubbles, bubbles, bubbles) :D

Anywho, today's February photo challenge is about buttons. And you're in for a treat because I have a great photo for this challenge. It's of a frame I made with my grandmother!





My grandmother is an artist, like no lie a professional one. She's also a professional writer of over 20 books; her name is Patricia Bucheister. Yeah, she's pretty amazing. Anyways, back to my story, she is an artist and growing up I use to always go into her art room (which was like a far away land). It was SO COOL. There were so many craft things to do. Paint, pottery, draw and more! So one day while playing in her art room I glued a bunch of buttons to a frame as a craft. I have kept that frame ever since. As you can see here, it now holds my prom photo. Kinda crazy that prom was 10 years ago...wow, where does the time go!

No comments:

Post a Comment