Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day Two #FEBPHOTOADAY Challenge

Day 2: Words

Photo Via: Pinterest


Okay, so I didn’t take this picture but in terms of today’s category WORDS I thought these words were amazing. You probably already know I’m obsessed with my dog, so it comes as no surprise that something with a dog on it would catch my attention. But the words written on this photo, which I have seen before, are truly inspiring. To me it’s meant to show you that how you see yourself may not be how others see you. I am my toughest critic and I know others do not see the same things when they look at me versus when I look at myself. I often wonder when I am staring at my Bailey, yes I do stare at him frequently-told you obsessive-what he’s thinking?

I would hope that he’s thinking I’m a great mom. I would hope that he loves me as much as I love him. It would be great to have the skill that Edward has and read his mind. Maybe then I’d understand how he sees me….guarantee it won’t be about those 5 extra pounds I complain about… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment