Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Before 30 Update

It has been over three months since I originally wrote my 30 Before 30 List, on Skirt.com, and I would like to update everyone on a few items! http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz49/tricia_nae/30button1copy-1.png
        
Number 2 on my list was mending broken relationships. While this particular relationship has not been completely mended, I am happy to report that everyone involved is working hard to improve communication & trust. This will hopefully (cross your fingers) go a long way to keeping the relationship strong for the future!
          
Number 3 on my list is about to have a first step. I have decided that I would like to complete my first FULL marathon sooner rather than later! I am looking into running the Shamrock Full Marathon in March 2011. I have not run more than 5 miles since I ran the Disney Half Marathon in January and I know I will need all the training I can get to double that! So wish me luck as I embark on a grueling training schedule to do 26.2 miles! (more to come on this in future blogs)
           
Number 5 on my list was something I am especially proud of. In August I took a new position to be the Homes.com Marketing Manager. I am very excited to take on this new and challenging opportunity. I know that I am a very hard worker and I look forward to putting that hard work for my new company!
           
Number 16 was to visit all the wineries in Virginia (which is quite ambitious). I have not started on that just yet, but I have a plan. Throughout Virginia there are local wine festivals which sample various Virginia Wineries. It is my plan to attend these festivals, including on in Chesapeake, VA on October 30th. May not be attending all 156 winery locations, but definitely sampling their wine!
              
Number 22 was to take Bailey on a vacation with us. I am happy to report that July 4th weekend we took Bailey, our puppy of 5 years, on his first trip! We drove up to Indiana to visit family and took Bailey on the 16 hour car ride. I have to admit I thought it would be bad, given that Bailey has only rode in the car for a total of 4 hours; but he was fantastic. Slept the whole way and cuddled with his mama!

Number 26 I haven’t been able to convince my in-laws to move to Virginia, but they are moving significantly closer! My father-in-law has taken a job in Maryland and will only be 4.5 hours away. Soon my MIL and SIL will be joining him, and we are super excited! With the closer distance we’ll be able to see Ryan’s family once or twice a month; instead of once or twice a year!!
        
Number 27 has been completed. Purchased my Smartphone right before a business trip in June and absolutely LOVE it! I do not know what I would do without it, makes life so much easier!

There it is! My updates for my 30 Before 30 List in only 4 short months. Hopefully in the winter I will have been able to check off a few more! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment