Thursday, June 23, 2011

I found our doppelgangers


So Ryan and I are big into the television series How I Met Your Mother. If you haven’t watched it you must, and I do mean MUST, go watch it! It’s hilarious. Anywho, so one of the things they talk about in How I Met Your Mother is doppelgangers. Basically a doppelganger is a double of someone. Pretty much there can be two of you out in the world!

The Luce Clan! :)
So....in my quest to hunt for more mommy bloggers to reach out to for this contest I have found Ryan and I’s doppelgangers....well, our future doppelgangers! This couple is my idol! They bought a home (well, two) and are really into DIY projects (not necessarily us, but my heart is there). They are full time bloggers and publish content on all sorts of fun, crafty stuff! Their décor style is modern, classic, colorful and relaxed all at the same time. I love it! And….

Drum roll please……they ALSO have a Chihuahua named Hamburger! This is Burger's blog...http://www.hamburgershouse.com/  No lie (I’m gunna let the cat out of the bag) I wanted to get Bailey a shirt like his when I became preggers! Too stinkin cute.

 Additionally, they just had a cute baby girl whose name is Clara! A name I recently brought up to Ryan & have been digging paired with Elizabeth. (Clara Elizabeth). Freakin insane!! (Disclaimer: NOT preggers) Here’s a link to their blog should you wanna take a look: YoungHouseLove.com

So yeah, I’m pretty pumped about that. They are WAY more into the DIY stuff than we are (let’s be honest, I have a heart & passion for it but just haven’t embraced it quiet like they have), but I totally relate to this couple! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment