Monday, November 5, 2012

Dallas Cowboys Football Game

As you may recall, Ryan and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! WHOO HOO! ;) My gift for him was football tickets to the Dallas Cowboys football game in Baltimore on October 14th. Yup, that's right it was this past weekend.

We've never been to a NFL football game before, but it was SO MUCH FUN! I'm not sure if you saw the game or not, but it was an amazing game to watch. Although Dallas lost 31-29, it was a action packed and we were fighting to the VERY end.



Half time

2nd half kick-off

So if you didn't watch, the Cowboys were losing 31 to 23 and at the two minute mark they were in the Ravens end zone. After several third downs, we finally scored a touchdown to make it 29 to 31. Then, in an effort to get the two point conversion, Tony Romo threw the ball to a reciever who caught it but the ball slipped out of his hands! AHHH! Cowboys then kicked an on-side kick & recovered the ball. WHAT? That's right, they got possession AGAIN. They moved a couple yards, but time was ticking down so they decided to bring on their fieldgoal kicker......alas, they missed the field goal. Urgh! But the last two minutes of the game was action packed. No one knew if Dallas was going to tie it up or end up winning!


TailgateFever from Homes.com & ForRent.com

I had an absolute blast with the hubby. The stadium was packed with 71,000+ fans in the stands. I couldn't believe how many people were there (I'm such a newbie). ;) I really want to try and do this again sometime-even though I'm not much of a football watcher, I appreciated the sport by being there and becoming a part of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment