Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bloggy Conference

As you can tell I've been a little MIA on the blog these last couple weeks. I'm going to blame it on one thing....the Bloggy Conference. If you're not familiar with this conference, it's another blogger conference like the Haven Conference I attended earlier in the year. The Bloggy Conference, however, was located in Cincinnati, OH. It was hosted by Tiffany Noth from Bloggy Moms. After several months talking to her via email, it was really nice meeting her in person. She is such a sweet & talented person!

Anywho, so two weeks ago I traveled there for work as Homes.com was sponsoring. Several weeks of preparation getting the brand ready to be represented to this network and it was finally here! As soon as I landed at the airport, I was a busy bee getting everything set-up with my co-workers. When I wasn't doing things for the conference, I was working remotely so things kept moving in my absence.

Don't get me wrong though, I was able to play while working! One night the three of us went to this steakhouse Jimmy G's and it was AMAZING. Had some delicious wine, a fantastic steak and we all split the side items family style.



The following days were whirlwind of meeting new people, sitting in on education sessions and having fun! Our booth was busy with people eager to meet with us and stop by our super fun photo booth. Check out some fun photos from the event!




There are more on Facebook also.

It went by so fast and even though I tried keeping up with work while there, I had some catching up to do with budget season. So this past week was extremely busy and I was mentally done by Wednesday! LOL. Since my week didn't end then, I pushed through till Friday.

So there you have it.....my reason for being out of touch, but now I'm baaaccckkkk! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment