Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Move

I'm far from new to the blogging world. In fact, its something I do daily. I have blogged professionally for more than three years as a part of my job responsibilities at Dominion Enterprises. Personally, however, I have only blogged for about a year. My previous blog was hosted off the local publication for women, Skirt.com.

But after much consideration, I have decided to take my personal blogging efforts to the next level. Instead of hosting my articles off another site, I have taken the reins and ventured to my own spot. So here it is!

I look forward to sharing many stories and personal journeys with you on this platform. I hope you are able to comment and share with me as I recount the tales of my fabulously blessed life! Talk to you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment